System is dynamic. Answers are affirmative, yet evolving.
1. What is meant by training?
Training in literal sense stands for the act, process or art of imparting knowledge and skill. It is specific and done to improve one’s capability, capacity and performance.
3. What is spiritual training?
Spiritual training is awakening the state of Being. It is introducing Divine consciousness into the heart of the aspirant.
4. Why people do not opt for spiritual training?
People are very much involved in the material world which they have created, neglecting their real Self. They just prefer to take training which gives them decent and comfortable living.
5. Do the present system of education help people to solve the problem of life?
No, it just makes man literate and not educated. System of education should help man in proper moulding of his mind.
6. What is the result after training the mind?
Activities of mind such as desires, temptations and emotional outbursts reduce. Internal calmness prevails. Man begins to imbibe within him as much godly attributes as possible.
7. What is the eligibility to take training in spirituality?
- Who believes in the existence of God.
- One who wants God Himself and not anything from God.
- One who has conviction that God is in the innermost core of one’s heart not outside.
- One who crosses the barrier of religion.
Such people are eligible to take spiritual training.
8. What is the age to get training?
18 and above years of age become fit to get the training because at this age all the senses, faculties and mind are developed.
9. What is the minimum standard prescribed to give training?
A spiritual teacher is not fit for training others, unless he has secured his approach upto Brahmand Mandal (Cosmic region).
10. Who is really fit to impart spiritual training to others?
One who is dwelling in the state of perfect peace where even the consciousness of peace fails, where there is neither Anandam (Bliss) nor otherwise. He alone can be capable Guru who is permanently abiding in the condition and has the power to transmit by His will force the spiritual state into the heart of the Abhyasi. None below this level is fit to impart spiritual training to others.
11. Some claim that they are seeking guidance and training from the inner voice or an impulse from departed soul. How is it possible?
Most of them who say this are actually following the dictates of their own unregulated and indisciplined mind. It is mere a hallucination. It leads to constant mental worry and harassment. This practice if followed for some time, makes the mind so much unduly powerful and over-active that it begins to question and answer by itself. Such people often misunderstand as a state of Yogic attainment where one acquires the power to inter commune with the departed souls. They are really far away from it.
12. What is inner voice?
Inner voice is the voice of mind where chit, mana, buddhi, ahamkar are well cleaned and pure.
13. Can there be spiritual training without the transmission of Yogic energy?
There cannot be spiritual training without transmission. And for this, association with the Guru is a must.
14. Is the spiritual training given in mass scale?
No, spiritual training is individual specific i.e. one to one type of training.
15. Why is it one to one type of training?
The capacity and capability to understand and grasp the subject differs from person to person. Based on the requirement of the trainee, the trainer will decide the method of training. So the process is one to one type.
16. What is the job of the trainer and the job of trainee in spiritual training?
Job of the trainer is ‘Making’, job of the trainee is ‘Becoming’.
17. When does the spiritual training commence?
Spiritual training starts with the inner cleaning or purification of ‘Chakras’ i.e. after becoming living-dead (living to the Master, dead to the world).
18. What are the precepts prescribed in training?
Precepts prescribed are:
- Constant Remembrance
19. Why are the methods prescribed in spirituality is often complicated and difficult?
This notion is being developed by so called privileged class to establish their supremacy. When God is Simple how can the method be complicated?
20. What are the phases of spiritual training?
Phases of training are:
- Preparatory phase
- Training phase
- Evolutionary phase
21. How to self-assess whether the training is in right direction?Physical, Mental, Spiritual
- Sincerity, seriousness, priority, regularity, studentship, obedience, submission towards his Guide.
- Increase in love, devotion and faith.
- Transformed way of life.
- Being in His remembrance constantly.
These are some of the indications of right type of training.